Coole Swan is the only Irish Cream Liqueur that combines Single Malt Irish Whiskey, Belgian White Chocolate and Fresh Irish Cream to deliver a distinctive, fresh, smooth, velvety, long-lasting and creamy taste experience that lingers for you to savour and enjoy. The smooth, fresh taste of Coole Swan commands attention. It is really no surprise that it is a multi-award-winning Irish Cream Liqueur.
Serve Coole Swan neat or over ice, but always chilled.
Nose – Gentle, fresh cream carries top notes of rich cocoa and vanilla. This is
abruptly infiltrated with the spicy, nutty, sweet tones of the Single Malt Irish
Palate – The initial impact of cold, fresh, creamy white chocolate slowly melts
in the mouth followed by a luxuriously smooth warm glow of Irish Whiskey. No
lingering aftertaste or cloying sweetness. Instead you experience a slow,
clean, warm, and long-lasting finish.
Colour – A natural pure white colour with an elegant hue from the cocoa and
genuine Belgian White Chocolate.
Finish - This drink swirls evenly in the glass and finishes with long legs of
cream as a clear demonstration of its quality
- World’s best liqueur and double gold – San Francisco world spirits
- Special Merit Award, Bord Bia, Irish Food & Drink Awards 2007
- 5 Star Supreme Rating – BevX.com
- 5 Star Highest Recommendation – Paul Pacult, Spirit Journal 2008
- Great Taste Awards 2008 – Gold & Top Award Winner
- Wine enthusiast magazine– 96-100 classic/highest recommendation wine
enthusiast, April 2009
- Or Médaille Sélections Mondiales des Spiritueux Canada 2013
- Irish whiskey Awards – First in Class 2014 / 2015
- World Liqueur Awards - Gold 2020
- Australian International Spirits Competition - Gold 2020
Best stored in a fridge or at a room temperature of 15 degrees Celsius or less.
Once opened and stored at the correct temperature, Coole Swan lasts for 6 months